by Staff Writer
Our nutritional choices have a major impact on our overall health, including our risk and the treatment of cancer.
As part of our #everydaymatters initiative extending the mission of World Cancer Day throughout the whole year, here’s a quick look at how the foods we choose and avoid can impact our well-being.
Interested in learning more about advancements in the detection and treatment of cancer? Check out more of our #everydaymatters content including:
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month
- Celebrating the oncology community
- National Cancer Survivors Month
- Skin cancer awareness
- How electronic medical records are improving care coordination
- National Wellness Month